Tuesday, 2 March 2021

PAIN - SHIP WREK FEAT. MIA VAILE
LYRICS :


 
Wherever love goes
there is also misery,
It's no mystery.
And you and I, we got history, yeah.
 
Wherever love flows
there is also tragedy,
when we're in too deep.
And you and I, we got history, yeah.
 
Go look in the mirror,
say "Hey, I'm sorry for all the pain,
I'm sorry for all the pain."
 
Go look in the mirror,
say "Hey, I'm sorry for all the pain,
I'm sorry for all the pain."
 
Go look in the mirror,
say "Hey, I'm sorry for all the pain,
I'm sorry for all the pain."
 
My love, it grows
with the memories,
like a symphony.
And you and I, we got history, yeah.
 
And when you're alone
Do you say my name?
Or you say her name?
Yeah.
 
My love, it grows
with the memories,
like a symphony.
And you and I, we got history, yeah.
Wherever love flows
there is also tragedy,
when we're in too deep.
And you and I, we got history, yeah



Song : Pain

Artist : Ship Wrek, Mia Vaile

Licensed to YouTube by

AEI (on behalf of NCS); BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., ASCAP, Featherstone Music (publishing), and 8 Music Rights Societies

NCS: Music Without Limitations NCS Spotify: http://spoti.fi/NCS

Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/pain

No comments:

Post a Comment