My Youtube
What does success mean to you? Some people synonymous with success
Hugh accumulation of money, while others measure the success
by simple goals they have for their lives. Yes, what are the objectives
Do you have your life? Did you achieve these goals, and if not,
Do you have a definite schedule, in which you intend to achieve these goals?
These objectives should not be something dramatic. Easy Setup,
achievable goals, such as construction of a staircase to the ultimate
Purpose of life .. Each time you set a new goal to reach a new
Plateau, towards the fulfillment of your dream life, and each new
The goal, you give an incentive for new goals.
Allow me an example of what I mean, in achieving your goals youth
in life. A few years later I am the school a friend of mine, the
I have school, work on the night of the store, where I
was present. He was the black of his principal occupation. One night, we
Who have a break, and maintenance of cars around.
"You remember the old song" Hot Rod Lincoln "they played, so
much on the bench Rink we come? "He asked.
"Sure," I replied. "I think it took two or three of these
Entries this year. "
"Now, after hearing the song so much that I have my eyes, I
should be driving a lincoln me at a time, and during the last year, I
Finally, my Lincoln. "
It does not matter to him that the car five years. He finally
come dream car. To achieve and see how many of these
Small dreams can. Maybe it always your dream car
always wanted my friend, or maybe that dream vacation
The Bahamas. Anyway, go ahead and do it, and then dream
some big dreams and see how long it takes to fill.
John Watson
No comments:
Post a Comment